Friday Fancies: Serious Sparkle


Click through!
I do seriously love sparkly stuff.

I wouldn't wear them day to day, but I think they make a great party look.

Also, in a perfect world the blazer, bag, and shoes would be the same kind of glitter/sequin but honestly I don't think it's that big of a deal.

When wearing sparkly pieces I think it's important to keep the base of the outfit simple - white shirt and black pants. The pants are the J.Crew Minnie by the way, and they are super flattering even on my plus sized frame!

I know the NYE Friday Fancies isn't for two weeks, but this would make a great New Years outfit.
Of course, providing the Mayans were wrong.











This entry was posted on Friday, December 14, 2012 and is filed under ,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Friday Fancies: Serious Sparkle”