November on Instagram


 

I voted! #nutmeggersforobama

 
We got our first snow!


Got a wonderful hometown magnet for my car. 
"Where farmers and yuppies co-exist" pretty much defines me.

Saw Macklemore and Ryan Lewis in New Haven


Took Christmas photos with my boyfriend, 
and got Christmas lipstick on my Christmas Cup while wearing Christmas nailpolish. 

Thanksgiving cheese platter!

Thanksgiving cookies!


I helped decorate at work

And I decorated the Christmas Tree

I started going to the gym!

We got our second snow!

November has been great... and now we're back to December.
Can't wait to see what the month has in store.

Unless it's the apocalypse. I could wait a little longer for that.








This entry was posted on Saturday, December 1, 2012 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply