December on Instagram

My friend Giorgio played a great set at work!

I liked it so I put a big bow on it.
It only stayed on for two days before falling off but it was cute!

 
The boyfriend and I went for a hike.
I fell in the river like five times. I was unhappy.

The chocolate orange. 
I live for these.

Disco Nails!
AKA China Glaze Polarized

I saw the hobbit (twice) and we found this in the parking lot!
Nerds everywhere. I love it.
It snowed again!
I took the long way home to enjoy the scenery

I really like it when it snows.

Christmas Morning!!
My dad likes to sit as close to the fire as humanly possible.

 
Ahh!!! I got an iPad for christmas!!!
It's actually the greatest. Except for blogging. It's really bad for blogging....
does anyone know how to optimize an iPad for blogging?
Please let me know if you do!

Merry Christmas

My mom organizes our presents with wax seals

My mom mad apple tart for breakfast.
Yes breakfast. 
There are no rules on christmas.

Okay I lied, there's one rule on Christmas.
And that is we ALWAYS have Veggie Pot Pies.
I wait all year for this meal.

Mmmm Homemade Peppermint Ice Cream with Oreo Crumbles

I bought myself a little christmas present!

Glitter Flats on New Years!

My friend Sara was having some panty line problems on New Years...

This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 9, 2013 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply