For He's A Jolly Good Fellow!

Making salad pizza a few weeks ago

Today is my dad's 51st birthday!

I'm the first to admit that I'm totally a daddy's girl.
Not in the way that I get whatever I want if I ask him for it, but in the way that we're two peas in a pod.
My father and I share a lot in common; interests, humor, pet peeves, hatreds...
the list goes on.

Helping me eat cake 20 years ago

I'm home sick from work, so we spent the day together!
He made muffins (because I wanted them) and we each drank at least four cups of tea.
Then my sister and I went to the grocery store and got my dad a gift.
A bag of pistachios and some toffee.
Not the best gift, but better than a cheesy mug or tie.

Taking my sisters and I to see Harry Potter at midnight
PS his comment on this picture was "Stupify"

Before my Senior Prom!

With my sister and I in NYC
He looks like he's just returned from deployment... so not the case.

Photobombing his in-laws

Showing some leg at one of our old houses

I love you dad! Happy Birthday!






This entry was posted on Monday, January 21, 2013 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply