Grown-Up Spring Break??


Turns out that middle of the road cold I was complaining about is more of an upper respiratory infection hanging out with a sinus infection.

I woke up this morning with the voice of a very sultry drag queen and a gross cough.
The doctor poked and prodded me, gave me a prescription and strict orders not to return to work until Tuesday.

Tuesday.

So, no. I'm not going on a grown-up spring break. I'm quarantined on the sun porch.
Believe me, I would much rather be laying out in St. Tropez or even shivering in Canada than stuck sniffling here in New England.

Looks like I'm going to make some serious headway on The X-Files.
I got through most of season 3 yesterday, and with this level of immersion I'm going to have to remind myself that it is not the 90's and loose-fitting pantsuits are definitely not in style.


WHY SCULLY? WHY?
Between these suits and the fanny packs it's a wonder you still look so beautiful.

This entry was posted on Friday, April 5, 2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply