On the Hunt: Gold Necklaces!

With the change of season all around me, not to mention my upcoming new job, I'm really feeling "out with the old and in with the new!" 

Mainly right now, I just want a new (gold) necklace.

I wear a very old (very silver) Tiffany Letter Lock Charm every day.
Every single day, with every outfit. I'm just not the kind of person who can be bothered to change my jewelry up every day - I wear the same earrings, ring, and bracelets every single day. If I'm being completely honest with you, I don't even take them off to shower or sleep.
It's all or nothing.



My mom gave me this necklace when I turned 18 and I loved it - still do. But I don't really wear silver jewelry and I definitely would prefer a daintier style.

Can we just talk about how hard it is to find the exact necklace I'm imagining? In my imagination it has an oak leaf stamped with an H and maybe a pearl or birthstone charm but the closest I'm getting has MASSIVE charms like woah I don't want a statement necklace, Etsy. 

Also WHY wouldn't you post a picture of the necklace on a model or bust? Like I'm sorry that I don't understand spatial reasoning but I don't know how big 16mm is please illustrate accordingly.

Anybody have any suggestions for me??



This entry was posted on Friday, April 26, 2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply