What's In My [makeup] Bag?!


Hello guys & dolls!
Today we have a super exciting installment of What's In My Bag!

I recently re-packed my makeup bag for spring and I thought I'd share my staples with you.
The bag itself is from Benefit, I received it as a gift with purchase and I absolutely adore it - I can fit so much in there.

For the eyes:
UD Naked 2 Palette, Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara, Benefit Oo La La Lift, Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara, UD Primer Potion, Brown liner, Black liner.

For the face:
Benefit Coralista, Jemma Kid Showstopper Bronzer, Almay TLC Foundation, Benefit Boi-ing Concealer, MAC Oh So Fair Beauty Powder

Tools
Blonde bobby pins, wine opener, mini kabuki brush, blush brush, crease brush, all-over shadow brush, small fluffy brush, two cream liner brushes.


Yea, I seriously carry ALL of this in that makeup bag.
Even the wine opener.

Here are swatches of the blushes and bronzer for you guys!

Jemma Kidd Showstopper Bronzer

Benefit Coralista

MAC Oh So Fair Beauty Powder


The moral of the story is... I carry around a lot of stuff.

And seriously NEVER be without a wine opener.
I have one in my purse, one in my makeup bag, and one in my glove box.



This entry was posted on Saturday, April 13, 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply