Where I've Been....

I'm hardly known for my posting consistency, but almost two months of silence is a hell of a lot longer than I would like to go.

Quite a bit has changed in the past two months.
I left my job at the cafe (at least for now) and started working at a local organic farm.
On the same day that I left the cafe, I broke up with my boyfriend.

While I've been enjoying these changes (and I'm very confident that my choices were the right ones) I've had a lot of adjustments to make in my day-to-day life. 
I missed blogging, and I've decided to re-dedicate myself to it.
To start, I'm just going to post once a week - either on Wednesday or Sunday but hopefully once I get into a habit of posting once a week I'll be able to increase that number.

I'll be posting an pretty large instagram round-up this Sunday so that you can see what I've been up to while I've been gone!




This entry was posted on Friday, June 14, 2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply